Do You Need a Columbia Brain Injury Lawyer?
Traumatic brain injury – also known as TBI – happens when the brain is damaged as the result of a collision or external impact. The harm is internal, and the symptoms can be subtle. For this reason, TBI is sometimes called a “silent epidemic.”
The leading causes are:
- Falls (35 percent of all TBI cases).
- Car accidents (22 percent).
- Being struck by or against something (11 percent).
- Assault (10 percent).
Are you or a loved one coping with TBI in the wake of a car crash or other accident? Worrying about paying medical bills? Struggling to make ends meet?
Consequences of traumatic brain Injury can include:
- Headaches, including sharp pain in the temples or forehead.
- Memory loss.
- Difficulty concentrating and maintaining mental focus.
- Fatigue, dizziness and vertigo.
- Struggling to find the right words for familiar objects.
- Feeling overwhelmed by noise or crowds.
- Loss of balance and motor skills.
- Blurred vision or clouded eyesight.
- Difficulty hearing.
- Loss of self-esteem.
- Depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts.
In severe cases, TBI may result in heart attacks, loss of bladder control, seizures, epilepsy, dementia, Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s disease.
If you’ve suffered serious brain injury in a Denver car, truck, motorcycle or workplace accident, trust our TBI team to work to get you fair compensation and maximum benefits.
Just Call 803-470-2117 or fill out our free online case evaluation form for a free and confidential case evaluation today.