Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Every six seconds there is a car accident somewhere in the United States. That adds up to more than 5 million crashes a year. Closer to home, car wrecks in Columbia kill on average between two and three of our friends, neighbors, and loved ones every single day.
You need to be able to focus your efforts on getting yourself better and moving forward with your life. Let us work through the confusing steps following your motor vehicle accident for you. It has been proven that car accident victims who hire an attorney receive three times as much financial help as those who are not represented. Let the skilled attorneys at Goodwyn Law Firm, work on your side for those benefits that you deserve.
Even a little fender-bender can cause big trouble.
Here are some of the common effects of car accidents:
- Personal injuries
- Doctor and hospital bills
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Scars and permanent disabilities
- Car damage
- Insurance hassles
- Medical forms and paperwork
- Lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
We can help you make a bad situation better. Call Us Now for a Free Initial Consultation 803-251-4517
6 Ways We Can Help If You’ve Been in a Columbia Car Accident
- We understand what you are going through. Sometimes all you need is someone to listen to you. You need somebody who cares. We know that injury claims are about more than money. They are about people. Respect, compassion, and care are what you can expect from our lawyers and staff.
- We have handled all types of accidents. There is no such thing as a “typical” car crash. Each one is different. Rear-end collisions. Rollovers. Reckless driving accidents. Interstate pile-ups. Wrecks caused by distracted drivers and drunk drivers. Head-on crashes. Tire blowouts. Multi-vehicle collisions. Intersection mishaps. Single-vehicle crashes. Wrecks resulting from car defects. No matter how your accident happened, we know how to take care of you.
- We can take the weight off your shoulders. We can help make sure you get the medical care you need. We can help you find doctors, specialists and therapists. We will work to cut through the insurance red tape and see that your medical bills are paid. We can help get your car fixed and line up a rental vehicle. We will tend to a thousand little details so that you can concentrate on getting better.
- We understand insurance law. Dealing with insurance companies is not fun. You might have heard the phrase “deny, delay, and defend.” That is the approach many companies take when someone files a claim. You need someone who knows the law and can advocate your rights and interests.
- We get results. Please remember that every case is unique. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome in your case, even if the facts seem almost identical. However, past results do highlight a firm’s experience in serious injury and wrongful death cases.
- We are ready to evaluate your claim at no cost to you. There is no charge to talk with us about your case, and no obligation to choose us as your lawyers after we’ve talked.